WHAT IS THE HANKY PANKY CHALLENGE?
Here is what I have learned over the years of issuing this "Hanky Panky Challenge" to couples. For the guys it means one thing, and for the girls it may mean yet another, so let this blog be your guide. I am encouraging those in a committed relationship to take the month of February and focus on their relationship by creating moments of intentional intimacy “hanky panky” with each other every day, a total of 28 days. It's a challenge in itself just making time to connect every day! It’s really about making your relationship a priority. So whether you connect purely for physical intimacy (intercourse - hopefully no diagrams are needed here) which most dudes are probably hoping for, OR lots of other relationship building activities, such as, but not limited to:
- Foot rubs
- Bubble bath together
- Listening to Kenny-G
- Washing each other’s hair
- Pillow talk
- Praying together
- Read romantic book
- Watch Dr. Phil – sorry, just kidding!
- Watching a romantic movie (not Texas Chainsaw)
- Cooking dinner together (tip: Dude, wash the dishes!)
- Long talks
- Long walks
- Write a meaningful note to one another and read aloud
- Write a song and sing to each other
- Share a bottle of Wine while talking (do this naked, and don’t touch for an hour, so fun! )
- Go on a romantic date (Do what you did to capture her heart, and do those things again to keep her heart)
So there it is, the Hanky Panky Challenge ... I hope you take the challenge and commit to making your relationship a priority for the entire month of February. Comment here on this post or on my facebook.com/timmygibson or follow on twitter @TimmyKC... oh yea, by the way ... I promise at the end of the 28 days your relationship will be better than ever!
Happy Hanky Panky!