James 1:25 “ … if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.”
RATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP ... 1 being really bad, and 10 being really good.
- What are the issues stopping it from being a 10?
- What are some things that I could do right now to improve the relationship?
- What are some things I should stop doing to improve the relationship?
- How have I contributed to the issues we are having?
- How am I keeping it from being a 10?
- Happily married couples behave like good FRIENDS.
- Happily married couples handle their conflicts in GENTLE, POSITIVE ways.
1 John 3:18 “let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth”
Ephesians 4:29 “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”