Lucas Bearg forwarded this blog to me from a guy I do not know, but I liked him after I read his "16 things to look for in a church". I thought he must have been talking about Olathe Life Fellowship. Have a great day!
If I were looking for a church to attend in the morning, here is what I’d look for:
1. When I enter do I hear laughter?
2. Are people greeting me as a job or a joy?
3. Does the place look like they were expecting me?
4. Are people buzzing as they greet each other?
5. Is there spirited music playing as people gather?
6. Does the music move me?
7. Do the people on stage look real and engaged?
8. Are the announcements short, strategic, and to the point?
9. Is there a printed outline with Scripture already printed on it?
10. Does the pastor smile?
11. Does the message title promise a relevant topic I am interested in?
12. Does the pastor speak with humility and authority?
13. Do I feel the presence of God?
14. Are people listening and engaged?
15. Is the service no more than 71 minutes?
16. Does it pass by fast?