In 2015 at Mercy Church we are going to IMAGINE MORE ...
- More people coming to CHRIST!
- More people getting BAPTISED!
- More people LIVING their faith boldly!
- More people SHARING their faith freely.
- More MARRIAGES restored!
- More parents being BETTER parents!
- More HELP for the broken.
- More people being SET-FREE from addictions!
- More people living GENEROUS lives!
- More PRAYERS for the hurting!
- More children coming to KNOW and LOVE God!
- More people in our community HELPED and SERVED!
- More, more more ... of whatever God wants in 2015!
Mercy Church has undergone some major internal changes in order to position ourselves for sustained growth. For example we have established an Elder Team of 7 Men and Women to help with the spiritual health of the church, and a Trustee Team of 3 to help with the business side of Mercy. We have also added a NEW person to our teaching team, Chris Nicolosi, he and his wife Heather will be joining us January 4, 2015 as our Discipleship Pastor.
Bottom line: I want to challenge you to IMAGINE MORE for your life in 2015! You deserve it!