- What is God saying to me through this message?
- How does my life measure up to what was taught?
- What actions do I need to take to better my life?
- What do I need to study further?
- What truth can I share with those close to me?
In my last blog I explained that I have never heard a sermon, and I have heard a lot of them, that I haven't got something from it. Why? It's not because I am anything special, it's just I ask questions of myself about what I have heard. I take the sermon personal.
I very rarely think how the message I just heard can help someone else... okay, I do that a lot... but I also think how it can help me. Ha!